We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either replace it or credit your account, subject to the terms below. This policy applies to products bought from Gaming Merch
This policy forms part of the Gaming Merch Terms and conditions and words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this policy unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
1. Unwanted Products
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective within 3 months from delivery to or collection by you.
We will arrange collection of the product from you using our couriers. Our couriers have the right to refuse to collect a product if it is not packaged properly.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of us receiving the return (or refund you if that is your preference). Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 - 10 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Want to exchange?
Shirts can be exchanged for a different size provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at no charge. If such variation is not immediately available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference) within 8 days of you logging the return.
We reserve the right to inspect the product to validate your return. Please make sure that your product is returnable.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you or if the product is not as described on the Website (or if it is missing any accessories), please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
2. Products not eligible for returns
The following products are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit:
- products marked "Final Sale";
- electronic vouchers;
- products which have been personalised for you or made to your specifications, unless defective.
3. Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us of such delivery / collection by emailing email@example.com.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair / replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). Credits and refunds are normally handled within 8 days of logging the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account). Repairs and replacements could take longer, depending on parts / replacement availability.
4. Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you return a product that does not comply with this policy, you may be liable to reimburse us for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.